IRONMAN® Sleek 150
Item # TW5M09800CS List Price: C$ 100.00
We’ve put everything at your fingertips with an intuitive menu on a lightweight, comfortable, oversized display sports watch. The TapScreen® technology logs laps without breaking stride. Intervals with labels and hydration alerts will help you advance your training to the next level.
- 199-lap counter
- Hydration and Nutrition Alerts reminds you to refuel.
- Large Screen with Large Digits makes the display easy-to-read at a glance. On-the-fly recall of lap or split
- Interval training is easy with the ability to save 2 unique workout sessions with 5 labeled interval options.
- Automatic interval repetition counter
- 3 customizable alarms: daily/weekday/weekend/weekly options
- 2 time zone settings makes travel easy
- Lightweight Performance Design
- All-day white reflector display
- A powerful combination of innovative sport functionality and aerodynamic design for enhanced performance and comfort
- Tap-Screen Technology™ access advanced features without breaking stride.
- Target Time Pacer gives distinct audible performance feedback when lap times are logged
- Lap Management System allows easy access to dated training logs with lock capabilities
- 5-workout memory with 50 laps each
- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split in large digits
- Easy to use menu Based System
- TapScreen Technology Controls Stopwatch and timers
- Stopwatch with 150 Lap Memory, Interval Timer, Target Pacer and Hydration Alerts
- 100m Water Resistance
- INDIGLO night-light
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Band Colour: Blue
- Case Colour: Blue
- Case Finish: Matte / Shiney
- Case Height: 13 mm
- Case Lug Width: 20 mm
- Case Material: Resin
- Case Shape: Oval
- Case Size: Full Size
- Case Width: 46 mm
- Crystal/Lens: Acrylic
- Dial Colour: Digital
- Dial Markings: Digital
- Top Ring Colour: Gray
- Top Ring Material: Resin
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
IRONMAN® Sleek 150 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BB76 from Grear features! Bought this watch for my 12 year old son and he loves it.
Date published: 2017-10-15