1) Where can I find replacement watch straps?
Replacement watch straps can be found here. If you are having difficulty finding your strap, you can also order one by calling our Customer Service Department at 1.888.727.2931. Your strap will typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
2) My watch is sentimental. Should I send it for repair?
We recommend not sending sentimental or engraved items for repair. Please call us at 1.888.727.2931, we are happy to help.
3) Can you explain your repair or replace policy for warranty service?
Typically we repair your watch by installing new or reconditioned and inspected components or we will replace it with an identical or similar model.
4) Can you tell me what it will cost to repair my watch?
Repair charges vary depending upon the style, age, and condition of the watch.
5) My watch needs repair. Should I remove the strap before sending?
Your watch may be replaced with a similar model. If you have customized the strap or affixed a different type of strap, you may want to remove it before sending.
6) How long does it normally take to get my watch back?
Your watch will arrive back to you in approximately 2-4 weeks.
7) What is the difference between a water resistant and water proof watch?
Water resistant is the ability to resist the penetration of water to a certain degree. Waterproof means that water is not allowed to pass through it. At this time Timex only sells water resistant watches.
8) What is the Warranty Policy?
Your Timex watch is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the original purchase date. Please click here for the full warranty policy.
9) How do I track my repair?
Please sign in to your account at the Watch Repair center by clicking here.
10) Can I return my customized watch?
Customized watches purchased from MYTIMEX are eligible for refund and exchange. Engraved items, however, are made specifically for individuals and are considered final sale, and are not eligible for refunds or exchange. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us for further advice on 1-888-727-2931 or email@example.com. We are available Monday –Friday 9:00am-7:00pm EST.
11) What can I engrave on my customized watch?
The Timex Group is committed to providing our consumers with personalized products of the highest quality. With this commitment, Timex Group reserves the right to reject any personalized engraving requests if it contains language deemed by Timex Group as negative in nature or harmful to the brand image. Examples of requests that will be rejected include, but are not limited to, containing profanity, discriminatory, derogative, racial, or inappropriate content.